William C. Reiley is a Pennsylvania attorney who focuses his practice on probate, personal injury and mediation.
Education and Licensure
Attorney William C. Reiley completed his undergraduate education at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. After graduating from this college in 1979, he went on to study law at the Delaware Law School of Widener University. William C. Reiley graduated from this institution with his Juris Doctor degree in 1983.
William C. Reiley is licensed to practice law in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has been licensed in both states since the early 1980s.
After graduating from law school, William C. Reiley began working as an associate lawyer at the firm of Zimmerman, Lieberman and Derenzo. He remained in this position from 1983 to 1986 when he opened his own law office. In 1998, Mr. Reiley accepted a part-time position as Assistant District Attorney in the Schuylkill County DA’s office where he worked for 15 years personally trying well over one hundred jury trials including the death penalty, and retired from there in 2013 after serving as First Assistant District Attorney.
Attorney William C. Reiley focuses his legal practice on the following areas:
- General Practice – General practice covers a variety of areas of law. Contact Reiley Law to learn more about William C. Reiley’s general practice services.
- Probate – Probate is the legal process used to resolve a deceased person’s estate. During probate, the will is validated, claims against the estate are settled and property is distributed to heirs. William C. Reiley can help to guide you through this process.
- Personal Injury – Personal injury cases arise when a victim is injured or killed because of the negligence or wrongful action of another party. William C. Reiley can help you pursue the compensation you deserve in a personal injury case.
- Mediation – When two parties cannot agree on the resolution of a dispute, mediation can be used to help the parties settle their differences outside of court. William C. Reiley is a skilled mediator with many years of experience in this area.
- General Civil Litigation – General civil law covers legal disputes between parties who seek monetary damages or specific performance instead of criminal sanctions.
Attorney William C. Reiley is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Past Chairman of the Schuylkill County Civil Rules Committee, and Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee. He has also served as president of the Schuylkill County Bar Association and was a long time member of its Board of Directors.